Monday, September 17, 2012

ALL ABOUT ME MYSELF AND I

HI!!!!!!!!My name is Kristen Kreutzberg...at least thats how I write it down on all my test and papers but I like to use  K-berg for short.

Im in 8th grade this year..... Im the big kid of the school... Im in the grade that all the little 7th graders look up too....some of you may think cool 8th grade but for me its AHHHHHHH!!!!!! 1 more year till high school! Thats going to be a big change for me so this year I want to try to make it the BEST YEAR EVER!!!!!!!!

Anyway some of my favorite subjects in school this year are Theater Arts, Rogate and Chorus! These are the best classes to take because they teach you new things while letting you express yourself and have fun! 

Some of my favorite topics to learn about (not just in school) Music, Baking, Sports and the History of our world mainly 9/11 and the Holocaust. 

In my free time i play in a band. the band is called M.E.R.K. Its made up of 4 people Micheal Visalli, Evan Kreutzberg, Ryan Kreutzberg and me! We preform at many different places and its alot of fun!

When I grow up I want to be an interior designer with a part time job as a photographer however if that does not work out I would like to be a lawyer or professional musician

Im the happiest when I go to the Columbus Cupcakery, get money, hang with friends and or family or playing in my band  M.E.R.K!!!

Thanks for reading this and keep an eye out for more post from me :) @Rice.Krissy-Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment